Our client group encompasses the public, private and voluntary sectors. We have a track record of quickly adapting to the individual needs of each assignment and each client.
We have worked with:
- local and national charities
- housing associations
- the National Health Service
- IT and financial services companies
- outsourcing organisations
- manufacturing organisations.
Current and recent clients include:
- Hampstead Garden Suburb Trust
- HemiHelp - is a UK based charity for people with hemiplegia and their families
- Icon - The Institute of Conservation, the lead voice for the conservation of cultural heritage in the UK
- Nordoff Robbins - a music charity dedicated to transforming the lives of vulnerable children and adults
- FPM -is a leading provider of specialist training and service design in the public and not-for-profit sectors
- RESTORE - an Oxfordshire charity that supports people with mental health problems
- Disability Rights UK - formed through a unification of Disability Alliance, Radar and National Centre for Independent Living on 1 January 2012